Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Sending you the job description below, if you are
interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP.

If you know someone else who might be a good fit for this role, please
forward my email to them. I appreciate your help & coordination.

For any queries feel free to reach me at *(678)-648-7383*. And e-mail
me @ *vijay.bhas...@acsicorp.com
<vijay.bhas...@acsicorp.com>*

*Role:*               *PeopleSoft HR Systems Analyst*

*Location:        New York, NY 10001*

*Duration:        6+ Months*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·         Client has a vacancy for a *PeopleSoft Systems Analyst* to
support ongoing production maintenance and system enhancements of the HR
and Benefits functions.

·         Under the direction of the business manager, the Systems Analyst
will be responsible for data/code analysis, creation and review of
technical designs, development, customizations, unit testing, STAT,
bundling, un-bundling, documentation and promotion of code using
PeopleTools and Oracle Platforms.

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

·         *4+ years’ PeopleSoft 9.x development experience with HR,
Benefits Administration, experience documenting processes for HR, Payroll
and/or Benefits*

·         *3 full lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Ben Admin implementation
experience.*

·         *4+ years’ experience with PS Interface Process Scheduler. *

·         *4+ years’ experience with PeopleSoft PeopleCode, SQR, SQL *

·         *4+ years’ experience developing PeopleSoft interfaces into
legacy and 3rd party systems.*

·         *3-5 years’ experience with Unix and Shell Scripting. *

·         Knowledge of mainframe environment and application development
tools.

·         Excellent knowledge of *PeopleSoft HCM Database model*.

·         Excellent understanding of a systems development lifecycle
methodology

·         Working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation

·         Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written),
interpersonal, and organizational skills are required. Experience with STAT
Preferred.

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:*

·         *VISTA Plus report distribution tool*

·         *CA Scheduler Tool*

·         Knowledge of *mainframe environment is a plus. *

·         Experience working with *PeopleSoft Implementations in a
government or civil service environment*.

·         Experience working within a matrix environment.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vijay Bhaskar*

*IT Recruiter*

*ACS Global Services* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

Phone * (678)-648-7383*

vijay.bhas...@acsicorp.com *||* www.acsicorp.com