A new Job, ID: 259193 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/259193> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Urgent Requirement for Microsoft Office 365  posted on 2014-10-07
18:58:20

Job Description:Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is *Vikram Reddy* we have a job opportunity for you as a* Microsoft
Office 365* one of our client based at* Nashville, TN. *\

*Job Title:Microsoft Office 365*
*Location:Nashville, TN*
*Duration:Full Time*
*Start date:ASAP.*

* Job Description:*
*Responsibilities Overview*

   - Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Office 365
   - Strong experience with Migration and Hybrid Migration with Office 365
   - Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Microsoft
   Exchange 2010/2013 and Active Directory
   - Design, planning and implementation experience with Windows Server
   technologies
   - Experience with MS Lync Voice
   - Experience with Unified Messaging (UM) or voicemail platforms
   - Experience in other messaging solutions such as anti-virus/anti-spam
   appliances and or applications, archiving solutions, mobility solutions or
   real-time collaboration solutions
   - Responsible for leadership and delivery of project based assignments
   that encompass system architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment
   services for Enterprise and Mid-Market customers
   - Responsible for managing smaller projects or segments of larger
   projects. Has moderate to heavy contact with middle and senior level
   executives. Requires proven project management and methodology skills

*Business Requirements for Position:*

   - Experience with Microsoft Office 365 at all levels highly preferred
   - Five years minimum experience in MS Exchange, Active Directory and
   infrastructure technologies
   - Two years minimum consulting experience
   - Experience with MS Lync
   - Experience with SharePoint a plus
   - Experience with Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) a plus

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/259193>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*