*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = EI Architect position Location = Englewood, CODuration = 5 to 6
month contract to hire*

*EAD GC or GC or USC only*

*Key Functions:*
Define global architecture and identify needs for common services Research
and implement innovative approaches to increase efficiency of Development
and Operations while removing duplication of effort.
Assist developers and *data modelers with technical issues and review of
design and coding.*
Provide holistic approach to design and able to understand relationship
between work in hand of
*EI global architecture and CHI strategic initiatives.*
*Skills:*
5 years experience in a *highly critical Operational Data Warehouse
environment* working to develop and apply effective solutions for major
*Data Warehouse applications required.*May substitute an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Experience with Informatica or equivalent *ETL tool Knowledge of RDBMS and
SQL preferably Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above*.
Experience in the use of massively parallel processing appliances such as
Microsoft Parallel Data Warehouse.
Experience with
*SAP Business Objects Webi, Xcelcius, Universe Design, or equivalent
tools.*Experienced
with Multidimensional design and database structure.
Experience with mentoring less experienced members of staff to provide
growth and development
Experience with enterprise architecture relating to data warehousing.
Knowledge of leading practices within complex data warehouse environments
required.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.