*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume to **sumi...@idctechnologies.com
<sumi...@idctechnologies.com>*

Hi

Hope you are doing well

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Sr. iOS developer

*Project Location*

South Seattle WA

*Duration*

*12 months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

Seeking a senior iOS developer with experience in delivering numerous
successful products to the Apple Store.

 This position will be part of an agile development team responsible for
the creation of our award winning mobile applications.

 A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment where you
will have the opportunity to delivery iOS features from a robust roadmap of
innovative ideas.

 The candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to the Alaska
airlines mobile application and web service APIs.

*QUALIFICATIONS *

- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required

- 5+ years prior professional experience in Software Engineering required

- 3+ years iOS development experience required

- Experience in programming in .NET/C# technologies a plus

- Track record of shipping numerous successful products to the Apple Store
required

- Expertise building end-to-end custom iOS applications from scratch
required

- Extensive knowledge of iOS7, iOS8, UIKit, Core Data and Core Graphics
required

- Deep understanding of memory management, file I/O, network programming,
and multi-threading required

- Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme
Programming techniques required

- Experience in swift a plus

- Experience creating custom UI web controls, consuming and creating
RESTful APIs a plus

- Expertise building and consuming high scale web services

- Confidence to introduce new ideas and technologies to the team preferred

*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES *

- Contribute as a senior iOS developer on a scrum delivery team,
collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to deliver
business value on an iterative basis.

- Architect, design, and develop complex custom software applications

- Ensure the delivery of high quality software by writing clean code and
utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews

- Serve as a mentor and idea leader in continuously improving the team by
sharing new technology/process opportunities, and best practices

- Responsibility may also include contributing features to the Alaska
Airlines Mobile Website and API service layer

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>