Title: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Cambridge, MA.
Duration: 6+ month

*Please reply to Email ID : e...@panzersolutions.com
<http://e...@panzersolutions.com/>*

The consultant* should have either python or Selenium testing experience
and Storage experience*

In this position you will...
Technically lead test aspects of a project.
Ensure test strategies and test plans are in line with our product
requirements.
Drive, scope, design and code automated tests.
Innovate and drive automation best practices.
Participate in our agile process by being an active contributor in daily
standups, sprint kick-offs, demonstrations, and retrospectives.
Lead and drive improvements in how we engineer our products.

We are looking for someone who...
Has experience testing storage software, ideally intersecting with
additional background in any of the following: virtualized storage, VMware
storage stack, VMware storage networking, Xen, Hyper-V, deduplication, VDI,
flash, caching, server-side storage, thorough and careful performance
studies, distributed file systems, or distributed object stores.
Has experience building automation frameworks and coding automated test
suites.
Has experience writing code in python or Selenium or feels confident to
pick it up easily.
Is a strong advocate for all facets of product quality (usability,
scalability, maintainability, etc).
Prior start-up experience is a plus but not required. We believe in
work-life balance, but every day matters in a start-up.

NOTE : If you are not available for this position please forward this info
to your friends or colleagues who might be interested.