--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Ahmed from Sage Group Consulting, Inc*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to z <ah...@maccadin.com>ah...@sagetl.com
<ah...@sagetl.com>*

*WSO2 Middleware Developer (skype hire)*

*Rate: $60hr*

*Duration: 6+ mo*

*Location: Memphis, TN*

• Expert-level skills with WSO2 modules (Business Activity Monitor, ESB,
Identity Server, Governance Registry, Adapters, Connectivity Servers, and
Data Services) and related development tools

• Must have a broad technology background, with deep understanding and
experience with ESB Architecture and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

• In-depth understanding and experience in Integration and Middleware
Architecture

• Expert-level skills in XML-related technologies & databases, including
XQuery, XPath, JDom, XSD, DTD, and XSLT, Restful APIs

• Solid understanding of relational database concepts with hands on
experience in Oracle and SQL Server. My-SQL and NoSQL is a plus

• Experience with server platforms and OS (Windows, UNIX, Linux),
scripting, management, security, and directory services

• Train the team on WS02 platform and lead the effort

Qualifications:

 • 5+ years of experience on Integration and Middleware space

• 4+ years of experience with WSO2 platform

• Experience with software design and development from business
requirements analysis through to day-to-day management

• Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems

• Excellent written, oral, and inter-personal communication skills

• Ability to conduct and get into direct research into IT issues

• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language

• Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail

• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
environment

*Thanks and Regards*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W:+ 732 767 0010 X 704 | Direct: 732 851 1637 |Email: zah...@sagetl.com

YM: ahmed_maccadin | Gtalk: ahmed.maccadin

LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/ahmed-zulfiqar/21/950/44b/

Website: www.sageci.com