*SUPER HOT REQ. CLIENT WANTS TO START INTERVIEWS TODAY!!!!*

I have attached a job description for my immediate needs.

*The candidates must:*

   1. *Be US citizen / Green Card / EAD*
   2. *This is a REMOTE working opportunity so they can live anywhere in
   the USA.*
   3. *Deadline: Client would like some resumes by COB TODAY!!! *
   4. *HIGH PRIORITY- WE PLACED 5 CANDIDATES LAST ROUND*

*Interview:* 1st phone, 2nd phone

*Duration:* 6 month contract;

*Start:* Estimated start date ASAP; next week 1/12/15

*Travel: *<25%

*Remote Work Option: *Yes

*Job Description *

The EDI Analyst will be a part of a team supporting all phases of the
design, development and implementation of an Enrollment Resolution and
Reconciliation process for health insurance exchanges. The Analyst will
participate in design sessions, report on project progress and identify
potential risks and issues. The EDI Analyst will be responsible for
troubleshooting and resolving errors in 834 and 820 transactions for health
insurance exchanges and performing root cause analysis.

The EDI Analyst will also be responsible for analysis of discrepancies in
the eligibility reconciliation process for multiple stakeholders and
continuous process improvement of the reconciliation process. He/she
will provide content to and for collaboration with training staff on
training stakeholders on the transactions and the reconciliation process.
The Analyst may be required to provide training on the transactions and on
the reconciliation processes.

*Additional responsibilities include:*

   - Participation in all phases of testing
   - Perform testing and thoroughly document issues
   - Work with the technical and development team to resolve identified
   issues in a timely manner
   - Review documented training material for accuracy and assist in end
   user training and support

​​​

§  Employee is expected to undertake any additional duties as they are
assigned by their Manager.

*Minimum Qualifications *

   - Bachelor's Degree
   - Experience in business analysis
   - Experience working with IT development teams
   - Minimum 5 years of experience in X12 transactions
   - Experience with enrollment transactions

*Additional Qualifications*

   - Project management experience preferred
   - Strong written and oral communication skills
   - Experience with Federal contracts a plus
   - Testing experience preferred
   - Experience with premium payment transactions
   - Experience in reconciliation of enrollment transactions
   - Knowledge of X12 standards development processes

*Please have your candidate fill out the matrix & return with the resume, *

*Please include contact information & candidate’s FULL name so that I may
speak with you candidate.*

*Skill*

*Years of Experience*

IT & Management experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) &
Project Life Cycle working as Quality Analyst

Experiences in Health Care & Medicare Applications

Working as an EDI Analyst

Working as a Business Analyst

Working in the Healthcare Industry

Design, development and implementation of an Enrollment Resolution and
Reconciliation process for health insurance exchanges

Reconciliation of enrollment transactions

Analysis of discrepancies in the eligibility reconciliation process for
multiple stakeholders

834 transactions

820 transactions

X12 transitions

Reconciliation of Enrollment transactions

Premium Payment transactions

Eligibility reconciliation

Training support

QA/Testing experience

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>*