*Linux and Windows Admin*

*Location : Jersey City,NJ*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Send Resumes at vina...@idctechnologies.com <vina...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Still need people for this opening in NJ....would prefer a local candidate
BUT will talk to someone that is not local.*

*H1’s OK*

•             Our client’s environment is mixed Linux and Windows;
currently we are emphasizing Windows in our candidate search

*•             3-5 years experience in Linux (RHEL preferred) and Windows
systems administration (a must)*

*•             3-5 years experience in Linux and Windows scripting, such
as: bash, .com, and PowerShell (a must)*

*•             Experience in at least (1) programming language, such as:
Java, Python, PHP, Perl, C#, Ruby etc. (a must)*

*•             Experience with version control management with tools, such
as Git or Subversion (a must)*

•             Demonstrable “hands-on” experience with Puppet (preferred)

•             Direct experience with at least (1): AWS, Rackspace, Azure
(preferred)

•             Excellent communication skills with ability to interface with
technical and non-technical internal clients

Warm Regards,

Vinayak Ram

IDC Technologies Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035