*Hi,*

I am *Ahmed from Sage Group Consulting, Inc*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to z <ah...@maccadin.com>ah...@sagetl.com
<ah...@sagetl.com>*

*Please help me to fill up these details*

*Full Name:*

*Contact No:*

*Email:
<https://apps.rackspace.com/a/webmail.php?wsid=dd1b1852df529885fec6c07c2f17519cee1abd09>*

*Visa (OPT/H1B/EAD/GC/USC):
<https://apps.rackspace.com/a/webmail.php?wsid=dd1b1852df529885fec6c07c2f17519cee1abd09>*

*Expiry Date of Visa :*

*Rate: (All Incl on 1099 or W2)*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation: (Yes/No)*

*Availability:*

*Total Experience*

*US Experience*

*Skype Id:*

*Full Date of Birth & SSN (Last 4 digit):*

*Year of Graduation:*

*ANDROID DEVELOPER – with LG Optimus platform*

*6 months +*

*Phone & Skype*

NEED A SUPERSTAR ANDROID DEVELOPER !!

Working on moving toward an Android app.

Heavy hitter with  Android Developer , Javascript, and HTML5 expertise

Below is the profile of the candidate they wanted to hire in the past.

·         All his works are with OEMs. So Applications will not be
available in App Stores.

·         All are preloaded applications when the phone comes into market.

·         Extensively worked in* Android application middleware/Platform
and new Android Device manufactures like LG, Intel and Renesas*

·         High proficiency in developing* Mobile Applications / Google TV
(GTV) / Android Set Top Box (STB) applications and with rich GUI.*

·         Worked with LG Android Optimus 2.0 platform.

·         Intel Vizio TVs and Vizio Co-Star DMA boxes.

·         Renesas Mobile Corp - (Chip Vendor for Samsung and LGE)

*Thanks and Regards*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

W:+ 732 767 0010 X 704 | Direct: 732 851 1637 | F:+ 732-767-0015 |Email:
zah...@sagetl.com

YM: ahmed_maccadin | Gtalk: ahmed.maccadin

LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/ahmed-zulfiqar/21/950/44b/

Website: http://www.sageci.com/

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group Consulting, Inc. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message. Sage Group Consulting, Inc does not accept any
liability for virus infected mails.