*Dear All,*

*This is Regan(Raghu) from ERP and ERP corp..*

*Email your Resumes @ re...@erpanderp.com <re...@erpanderp.com> OR
650-918-4408*

*We are looking for Performance testing with my client Wipro - Apple
Location Sunnyvale, CA for Long term Contract *

*Job Title - **Performance testing - SAP(MUST)*

*Technical Skills*

   - Over 6+ years of experience in core Performance testing
   - Experience in performance testing of SAP applications (SD, FICO, MM,
   APO) a must
   - Good understanding of performance test principles, processes and
   implementations
   - Expertise in Performance Test Strategy, Performance scripting, Test
   execution, Performance Test Analysis
   - Very good experience in performance testing using tools such as
   Loadrunner,Neoload,Silk Performer using web, SAP GUI, Oracle NCA, Citix etc
   protocols.
   - Good hands experience on various monitoring tools such as Client Site
   Scope, CA Wily Introscope, Dynatrace, Client Client etc
   - Very Good Experience in Performance Analysis, Engineering &
   recommendation and provide Root Cause Analysis post a Performance / Load
   Test
   - Good Experience in Capacity Planning / management using tools like
   Team Quest, CA Capacity Manager etc
   - Good communication and customer facing skills

Regards
Raghu/Regan