Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

*.Net Developer*

*Project Location*

*Columbus, OH*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

*Required*

5+ years of experience with *C#/VB.net*

3 + years of experience with *VSTS 2010/2012/2013*

Agile SDLC

*n-tier web application* development

UI tools such as *AJAX, JQuery , etc*

*MVC and webforms*

Solid communication skills

Experience with *SOA and web service techniques*/architecture/approach
including: *SOAP, REST,* stateless services and WSDL, (cont next line)

*JSON *and other components found in a SOA based service based
implementation with emphasis on using Microsoft technologies to deploy.

*Responsibilities*

§  Converts scientific, engineering, and other technical problem
formulations to formats that can be processed by computer.

§  Resolves symbolic formulations, prepares flowcharts and block diagrams,
and encodes resultant equations for processing by applying extensive
knowledge of branch of science, engineering, or advanced mathematics, such
as differential equations or numerical analysis, and understanding of
capabilities and limitations of computer.

§  This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may require
coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team

§  Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems
of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.

§  Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are
necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for
modifications or enhancements.

§  Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop
new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and
technical stakeholders.

§  May coordinate activities of computer programmers.

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>