Hello!

I have a 12+ Month contract position at *WELLS FARGO BANK** in Chandler, AZ
-   **Please NOTE** where your consultants  living now!*

If you have any  consultants that have prior Wells Fargo experience that
would be a HUGE plus!

*Max pay rate $55 c2c*

*Job Description:*

*Must have at least 7 years of experience!*

Senior J2EE Position Overview We are looking for a senior *J2EE application
developer* who has played a key role within each phase of the software
development lifecycle. We need a self driven person who can at a minimum
create small to medium size J2EE applications from start to finish on their
own. This includes but is not limited to; customer interaction, validating
requirements, system design, front-end development using JSP/Struts
technologies, development of complex SQL queries, direction interaction with
a J2EE application server (preferably JRun4 or Weblogic), personal
experience with the various J2EE APIs, development builds, application
deployments, integration/enterprise testing, and support of applications
within a production environment. The candidate will be asked to work both
independently and as a member of a small team. Excellent communication
skills are essential and leadership skills are desired. Overall we are
looking for self-driven smart people who can get things done. Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following qualities: 1. Must be a
good problem solver 2. Must have excellent communication skills and be able
to speak with non-technical Customers 3. *Must have hands on experience with
each aspect of the software development lifecycle. 4. Must have hands-on
experience with J2EE technologies and know how to apply the appropriate
technology to a given a problem set (JSP, EJB, JMS, JTA, SAAJ, Web Services,
SOAP, XML, JNDI, JDBC). Struts experience preferred.* 5. Must have strong
SQL experience with a relational database (With emphasis on queries and JDBC
interaction versus DBA tasks. However the candidate should be familiar with
good database design patterns and concepts [referential integrity, primary
keys, foreign keys, many to many relationships, indexes, normal forms
etc...]). We use Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and Oracle. 6. Must have
experience using one or more open source tools and software platforms (Ant,
Struts, Eclipse, Jboss, Tomcat, etc). 7. Must have experience with one of
the following application servers (JRun, Weblogic, Jboss, or Webshpere -
ranked in order of preference) 8. Must have used source control on one or
more projects (CVS, ClearCase, etc).

--
Thanks and regards
   krish kumar