Description   We are  working with a newly formed team of Business
Intelligence and Data Warehouse professionals. The team is embarking on a
newly designed solution for gaming and hospitality. You will work directly
with the team modeling data for the success of current and future data
marts. You are key to this success so we need your experience to hit the
ground running as we have deliverables right around the corner.
**
The following is what we are looking for:
**
1. Ability to communicate effectively with Team Members and Management in
both written and verbal form.
2. Requires the ability to analyze requirements, user requests, and
application specifications.
3. Requires prior working knowledge and/or proficiency in Software
Development best practices.
4. Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures within the particular
field..
5. Requires proficiency with Erwin's Data Modeling Tool, Microsoft Office
2003 Professional or later (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Microsoft
Internet Explorer 6.x+ and working knowledge of Microsoft Project 2003 or
later.
6. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
7. Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent six plus (6+) years previous
work experience.
**
Thanks & Regards,
Aruna,