Hi,

My name is Kamlesh.

I am based in Mumbai, India.

Attached is my resume.

*I am looking for US Recruiter position, that too in Sales / Marketing of H1
candidates*

*Please send me mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Worked for clients like Google, Cisco, Intuit, APRI, etc.

These were our direct clients. We placed candidates for this companies on
our payroll.

I would be working from home

I would be working from India. Getting the preliminary round of interviews
done by myself and scheduling phone interview with you as per your
convenience.

You can call me anytime to discuss about the position

Appreciate your co-operation.

--
Thanks and Regards

Kamlesh