We at Margin10 Consulting were wondering as to your current availability. We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you are
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. If
you are unavailable, but are rolling off of your current project within the
next 6 months or so, can you please write a quick response so that I may
follow up with you?

SAP Java Core Web Developer

Duration: 5 Months

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Rate: Negotiable plus travel expenses

Requires: JAVASCRIPT, JAVA Core Developer, Eclipse Editor, AJAX, NWDI

We need resources who have experience creating Web applications from start
to finish with a focus on UI. We need 80 - 90% JAVA (JSP) Web Development
experience  and 10 - 20% with SAP Portal experience.

-JAVA - Web Development using JSP Dynpages or stand-alone applications which
utilize JSP as a front end

- Excellent JavaScript experience REQUIRED.  JS validation does NOT qualify
in this area.

-Experience working with AJAX

-Experience using JS libraries such as Prototype / Yahoo UI Past experience
using Eclipse Editor -NWDI experience

-Some experience working with Enterprise Portal (enough to be able to setup
a local instance and replicate development environments)

- PCD views/page/role maintenance for example -Experience working with
Externally Facing Portals a huge plus -Experience with CSS a big plus

- 4+ years of Java development in the following area: JSP, JavaScript, HTML,
CSS.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ronald*

IT-Recruiter