HI PARTNER,

This is an immediate requirement Please send in the suitable resumes ASAP
with Rate and Contact details TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE NOTE **RESUME WITHOUT CONFIRMED RATE AND CONTACT INFORMATION (Phone #
and EMAIL ID) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

*Title: ETL Programmer*

Rate: up to $45

Duration:  3+ mos

Location:  near Baltimore, MD

Programmer needed to write and support Business Intelligence applications,
extract programs, queries, reporting, load programs, and ETL programs. HEDIS
reporting will also need to be supported.

*Skills<javascript:BeelineSection_ShowHide('screen:selectedTab:beelineForm:skillSections:skillsSectionRepeater:_ctl0:skillsSection')>
Skills<javascript:BeelineSection_ShowHide('screen:selectedTab:beelineForm:skillSections:skillsSectionRepeater:_ctl0:skillsSection')>
*

<javascript:BeelineSection_ShowHide('screen:selectedTab:beelineForm:skillSections:skillsSectionRepeater:_ctl0:skillsSection')><javascript:BeelineSection_ShowHide('screen:selectedTab:beelineForm:skillSections:skillsSectionRepeater:_ctl0:skillsSection')>

*Skills:*

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Level*

* *

* *

Development Tools

MS Visual Basic

Yes

5

Intermediate

Development Tools

SQL

Yes

9

Intermediate

Development Tools

Adhoc SQL

No

5

Programming Languages

Cobol (Any)

Yes

9

Intermediate

Programming Languages

Unix Shell Scripting

Yes

7

Intermediate

Programming Languages

PL/SQL

No

5

Programming Languages

VBScript

No

7

Specialties

Reporting/OLAP/DW

Yes

9

Intermediate

Technical

Mainframe

Yes

9

Intermediate

Technical

Software Maintenance

Yes

8

Intermediate

Technical

Reporting

No

7

Technical

Scheduling

No

8

BS in Computer Science, Experience with some or all of the following:
Reporting tools (Business Objects, Urix, MicroStrategy, SAS), Development
skills (Oracle SQL, UNIX scripting, SQL Server 2008 Multidimensional
Expressions (MDX), COBOL ,EZtrieve, Visual Basic and Access) , Knowledge
Repositories, MS Office Suite, Diagramming tools (Visio), Collaboration
tools/Social Networks (Sharepoint), environments.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Santosh Rao*

*        **DIRECTOR*

*ANTHEM TECH INC*

*14150 A WILLARD RD,SUITE # 200*

*CHANTILLY,VA - 20151*

*PHONE: 571-252-7000 EXT 101*

*DIRECT: 703-468-1888; MOBILE:571-345-4555*

*FAX: 703-955-7779*

*e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*web    : **www.anthemtechinc.com* <http://www.anthemtechinc.com/>

Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy.This is not an unsolicited
mail.Under Bills1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list.If you have recieved this mail in
error please notify the sender by replying with a ''REMOVE'' in the subject
line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the mailer
list.