HI PARTNER,

This is an immediate requirement Please send in the suitable resumes ASAP
with Rate and Contact details TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE NOTE **RESUME WITHOUT CONFIRMED RATE AND CONTACT INFORMATION (Phone #
and EMAIL ID) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

 Red Hat Linux/Windows Administrator

Location: Reston, VA

Employment Type: Temporary/ Contract

Expected Duration: 1 plus Years

Rate: DOE

Our client has an immediate need for a Linux/Windows Administrator with the
following skills and experience:

Redhat Linux skills to support to a highly available 24x7 Unix Enterprise
environment and requires hands on experience with the following:

-- TROUBLESHOOTING PRODUCTION SUPPORT ISSUES

--Experience in Redhat Linux administration.

--Experience in one or more scripting languages

--Experience supporting business continuity and disaster recovery processes

Windows System Administrator will provide support to a highly available

24x7 Windows enterprise environment and requires hands on experience with
the following:

--Experience supporting Windows 2003 Server.

--Installing and troubleshooting Win XP.

--MS Exchange and email server

General (non-technical) skills:

--Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business
relationship with both internal associates and external customers.

--Good verbal, written communication, and presentation skills

--Must be able to work effectively in a team environment

--Candidates will need to be punctual and have a good work ethic.

--High attention to detail

Thanks & Regards
Mohan Mullapdi| Manager | Anthem Tech Inc.
14150 A Willard Rd Suite 200 | Chantilly, VA 20151
Off: (703)955-7779| Mobile: (757)818-9889 | Fax: (703) 955-7779
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Visit us at www.anthemtechinc.com

Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy.This is not an unsolicited
mail.Under Bills1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list.If you have recieved this mail in
error please notify the sender by replying with a ''REMOVE'' in the subject
line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the mailer
list