Hi Friends,

*Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 We need a .NET Developer for a  project in Glenview, IL, Rate would be
@$45/- on C2C and will last 3-5 months.  This one is unique as it is a
small/mid-sized privately owned company that is replacing an old
ColdFusion/Oracle based application with a new .NET (2.0)/SQL application.
They are new to the .NET platform so they need a Sr. Level .NET Developer
that can guide them through the process doing design, development, and
knowledge transfer/training with existing staff that will be learning .NET.

Required Skills:

·         ASP.NET

·         DNN (DotNetNuke) – Must have extensive experience with this.

·         SQL 2000/2005.

Desired Skills:

·         Oracle

I prefer locals on this but will consider someone nearby and mobile.    The
key here is the Sr. Level experience with DNN and strong communication
skills.  If you have any options let me know.

John

IT PEOPLE INC

1528, Finley

Plano, TX , 75025