Dear Associates,

Please find the list of our excellent consultants available for your
projects. YOUR HELP IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.. …

Kindly Email me at suj...@ameripros.net  or you can call me at
732-50-4500*100 for more information.

*Name*

*Position*

*Exp*

*Current Location*

*Re-loc*

Joseph

Certified SQL Server DBA

7+Years

NY

Open

Prashant

SQL Server DBA/Developer

7+Years

Dallas,TX

Open

Vinod

Sr.Business Objects Developer

8+Yearts

MN

Open

Naresh

Certified Business Objects Dev

7+Years

VA

Open

Suneel

PeopleSoft Financial Consultant

8+Years

VA

Open

Sanjay

PeopleSoft QA

7+Years

VA

Open

Mahesh

Tibco Developer

6+Years

PA

Open

Mithun

Cognos Developer

6+Years

NJ

Open

Shekar

Certified Sr Cognos Developer

7+Years

MN

Open

Sirisha

Cognos Developer

7+Years

SC

Open

Vinod

Oracle Apps Functional

7+Years

OH

Open

Vinay

Hyperion Essbase Developer

7+years

FL

Open

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Thanks & Regards

Sujeet Salver

American Professionals Inc

1000 Route 9N, Suite 105 Woodbridge NJ 07095

Ph: 732-510-4500*100

Fax: 215-310-1289

email: suj...@ameripros.net Web: www.ameripros.net

Yahoo : recruitersujeet

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with :REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list.We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you