Hi Friends,

We have urgent requirement please let me know if you have anyone suitable
for this one.

EMR-Electronic Medical Records with eClinical records

Location: Chicago

We have a need for someone specialized in EMR-Electronic Medical Records
with eClinical records perspective as their main focus.  This person would
need to help in the RFP process, assessment phases and potentially the
implementation when it moves forward.  Ideally this resource is located in
Chicago, but let me know if not since most of this initial work can be done
remotely.

Thanks & Regards

Paul Kiran

Recruiter