Hi Friends,

We are looking for a Siebel CRM Functional Resource if you have anyone
Please get back to me with suitable resumes.

Lexington, KY

2 months

Siebel 8.0 Sales: Account, Activities, Contact, Opportunity, Forecast, Sales
Volume Planning, Trade Promotion Management.

Need a functional resource with the CPG experience

Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods industry MANDATORY.

Excellent communication skills needed.

The Business Analyst will lead business requirements gathering and assist
during definition, development and validation of functionality for client
application. Will provide expert advice for client and assist the PM and the
other BA's with the creation of the project documentation and project
deliverables.

*If a candidate does not have CPG experience, we can NOT consider them.
Please outline CPG experience in your submission and make sure it is visible
in the resume as well.

Thanks & Regards

Paul Kiran

Recruiter