*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENTS (RESPOND ASAP) - **INTERVIEW + CONFIRMATION =
PLACEMENT (RIGHT REQUIREMENT IS IN HERE)*

*Please contact me at *ro...@value-addconsulting.com

*IMMEDIATE NEED!!!.....*

*Our Client is in need of a "E-Commerce Business Analyst" with the following
skills. This is a 6 months+ Contract position.*

**
*Role: E-Commerce Business Analyst
Skills: Business Analyst with Ecommerce Reporting
Location: Sanjose, CA
Rate: Neg
Duration: 5 months+*

1.       *Candidate needs to have 7-9yrs of BA skills*

2.       *5-7 + years of Experience required in the E-Commerce area is
mandatory.*

3.       *Knowledge and experience working with Ecommerce platforms such as
Elastic Path, ATG, IBM*

4.       *Domain/functional expertise: eCommerce reporting*

5.       *Must have skills: Business Analyst, Ecommerce, Ecommerce platforms
( Elastic Path, ATG, IBM)*

*
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate
consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. The above
position is active and urgent, therefore you can expect immediate
consideration & we will hire as soon as possible.*

*Please let me know the rate, Availability, Current location, Visa Status
when submitting the resume.***

Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate
consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. The above
position is active and urgent, therefore you can expect immediate
consideration & we will hire as soon as possible.

*This requirement will close 100%***

If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity, *Please
contact me at *ro...@value-addconsulting.com*.*

Thanks & Regards,

Robin

*Value-Add Consulting, Inc.**