*Greeting:*

**

*Please find let me know if you have any profile matching for below
requirement, thank you in advance, and appreciated your support.*

**

End of Next Week

*Positions*

*#1 Sr. Sr. .NET Arch, and  #2 SQL Server with BI Developer*

*Business*

Confidential

*Location*

 Dublin, OH

*Duration *

6+ months extendable

Rate

$Open, keep low

.
*Req #1*

   - 5+ years of SQL Server BI development experience
   - Architect, implement and manage MS SQL Server, Integration Services
   (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), and
   PerformancePoint Services. Develop and maintain the ETL (Extract, Transform
   and Load) to process data from multiple source systems and databases
   (AS400/DB2, Mainframe/DB2, Oracle DB and Progress DB…)
   - Responsible for the integration between MS SQL Server and Sharepoint
   Portal.
   - Excellent communication skills to facilitate requirements discussions
   with the business community
   - Knowledge of database schemas, both relational and multi-dimensional
   with the ability to translate functional requirements into logical and
   physical data models
   - Develop and maintain cubes, data mining algorithms in SQL Server
   Analysis Services (SSAS)
   - Develop, deploy and maintain SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
   reports
   - Author and deploy SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
   - Design, implement & maintain the security of the multidimensional
   databases/cubes

*Req#2*
 Development, including database platforms and application development
suites
o Advanced experience with SQL Server
o Extensive experience with *.Net*, *C#*, ASP.Net and Web Services
o WCF experience desired
o Experience and understanding of object oriented design patterns.
o Extensive experience building highly available and high volume web
applications
o 7 to 10 years of multi-tier software development and design
Proven expertise at the Technical *Team* *Lead* and/or *Architect* level
*Proven communicator*
Fluent in database *design/re-design,* both in new and existing models
 Duration of the project is estimated for 6 months with possible extension.
Project location: Dublin,OH

Looking forward to add value by mutually winning possibilities.

--
Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.