Please contact me at* *ro...@value-addconsulting.com or Call me @ 804 486
9914

Our Client is in need of a "*Datawarehouse Consultant with Experience in
Operational Data Store (ODS)"* with the following skills. This is a 6
months+ Contract position.

Is your #1 goal to please our customers? Are you computer savvy? Do you love
working in a fast paced environment? Are you ready to work for a company
that rewards you for hard work and dedication? If you answered YES to all
these questions, Value-Add Consulting Inc has the position to kick start
your career!

This is a contractual opportunity, which is PERFECT for Datawarehouse
Consultant with Experience in Operational *Data* Store (ODS)

Role: *Data* *warehouse* Consultant with Operational *Data* Store (ODS)
Location: Richmond, VA
Contract: 6months

ODS : Operational *Data* Store (ODS)

a. More than 7 Years of DW experience
b. Strong knowledge & Experience in *Data* Model
c. Have more than 4 plus years of hands on experience in ETL (Preferably
Informatica)
d. More than 4 plus years of experience in designing / Buiding *Data* model
* STAR Schema and ODS
e. Strong communication & customer interaction skills

ODS is built of MS SQL Server 2005 v 9.00 (64 bit) * so that technology
expertise would be needed.

Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate
consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. The above
position is active and urgent, Therefore you can expect immediate
consideration & we will hire as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

*яσвιη*

Manager – Recruitment & Staffing

Value-Add Consulting, Inc

Email: ro...@value-addconsulting.com

Web: http://www.value-addconsulting.com

Phone No: 804 486 9914

Please contact me at* *ro...@value-addconsulting.com or Call me @ 804 486
9914**

Value-Add Consulting (VAC) is a full service IT Consulting Company founded
by professionals with hands on experience in Project Management, Technology,
Consulting and Recruiting.