Hi,

Let me know if you have anyone for this need. Please email me the resumes
along with the rate and contact details to a...@cigniti.com

 *Position: Java Developer*

*Location: Kirkland, WA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Rate: Market*

*NOTE: They must have strong Apache CXF, spring, Hibernate, Maven,
Webservices experience.*

*Responsibilities:*

•       Play a key role in the design and development of enterprise-class
web application software

•       Explore and recommend infrastructure as required to support the
needs of the executive, business and marketing groups to empower internal
customers

•       Contribute to the daily maintenance, stability, and tuning of
existing processes

•       Other related duties as assigned

*Required Skills:*

•       5+ Years of industry experience using an OO language (Java/J2EE)

•       3+ years of enterprise experience with Java Frameworks
(*Hibernate*/ EJB 3,
*Spring*, JSP)

•       In depth experience with Application and Web Servers (JBoss, *Tomcat,
*Resin, WebSphere, WebLogic)

•       Unix/Linux platform experience (*CentOS*, Red Hat Enterprise)
preferred

•       3+ years experience with relational databases (*MySQL*, Oracle, SQL
Server)

•       Intermediate to advanced SQL skills

•       2+ years of experience developing transactional web services (SOAP,
Restful) in a SOA environment

•       Full product development life cycle application experience

•       BS in Computer Science or related technical field

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi
a...@cigniti.com