Hello,

Kindly go through the below requirement and do let me know if you have
anyone.

Please do send me your resume at sind...@boston-technology.com.
**

*
*

*Title:  Senior Java Programmer – 4 open positions*

*                            *

*Location: San Diego CA.*

*Duration: Long Term.*

*Rate: $45/hr on corp2corp*

Interview: Telephonic + FTF Interview.

Looking for experience in designing interactive web sites.

Experience with consumer facing web site / e Commerce industry.

Experience designing interactive gaming websites will be a huge plus.

.We are seeking a highly talented individual to help develop and maintain
the web site (www.freerealms.com) for our massively multiplayer Freerealms
title. While working closely with our designers team, marketing team and
game engineering team, you will be responsible for ensuring that website can
sustain heavy load and unmatched response time.

*Primary Responsibilities: *

The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for design and implementation of
interactive web-sites that interface closely with our MMO infrastructure.
The Senior Software Engineer is heavily involved in creating and maintaining
Java code and will be an active key member from design to production. The
candidate must have experience in developing Java based applications on both
Windows and UNIX (Linux) platforms.

*Requirements:*

BS degree in computer science with 5+ years of programming experience in
Java or MS degree in computer science with 3+ years of programming
experience in Java

Experience with Java Application Server (Tomcat, JBoss, etc…) and web UI
development (HTML, JavaScript, css, AJAX,…).

Dynamic, high-load web development experience and knowledge of the usual
caching patterns associated with it…

Experience using source control and bug tracking systems in a team
environment

Programming experience with SQL.

Familiarity with Velocity, Eclipse, SWT, Tomcat, ANT, Hibernate, Spring,
Jabber, and other open source technologies a plus

Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms

*Additional Attributes:*

Experience in full life-cycle software development.

Experience in object-oriented analysis and design.

Experience building scalable systems with high levels of concurrency and
transactions.

Experience with XML, XMPP and SOAP or web services

--
Sindhu. H
Resource Manager