Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

*Senior .Net Developer/Business Analyst
**Location Allentown, PA
rate: Open (Keep it as low as possible)
Duration: 1 year
*
*North east canddiates prefered. May need a face to face after phone screen

Position Description/Responsibilities:
*
Candidate will have responsibility for requirements gathering, design,
development and support of applications within our Client's energy trading
portfolio (energy trading & energy marketing applications). Candidate will
perform both enhancement and support work. Troubleshooting and problem
analysis is essential. Client described this team role as dynamic -
candidate will be relied upon as a "utility player." Roles and
responsibilities will be driven by changing team/business priorities.

*Position Requirements/Technical Skills:
*
Candidate needs to be proficient with VB.net and Oracle PLSQL (including
Oracle Forms and OAS).

*VB.net & Oracle are required skills
*
Knowledge of Energy Trading a very strong plus (however, any trading
background would be attractive - eg financial trading)

Must have skills: VB.Net, PL/SQL, trading application experience.

Most ideal skill set: VB.Net, PL/SQL, "energy" trading application.
experience

Please-- do not submit candidates who do not have the "must have" skills.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi
a...@cigniti.com