Greeting’s

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have any
consultants  for this position, If yes please send me your latest word
format resume ASAP.

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com  or satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Title: Flex Developer *

*Location:  Rochester NYC*

*Duration: 6 + Months*

Required:
• 9 months experience with Adobe Flex and Action Script.
• 3+ years of solid XML experience.
• 3+ years of solid Javascript experience.
• Experience with enterprise or mission critical applications.
• Working knowledge of MVC.
Preferred:
• 3+ years of Java programming experience.
• Knowledge of SQL.

Satya Dowluri

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*Tel: (602)-490-0074  Fax: (866) 322-0121*

*Email: **sa...@sureitinc.com* <sa...@sureitinc.com>* | **
satya.sur...@gmail.com* <satya.sur...@gmail.com>**

*YIM: satya.sureit | Gtalk: **satya.sur...@gmail.com*<satya.sur...@gmail.com>
**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

*P* Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.