Our client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Quality Assurance Test Lead -
Data Warehouse/ Datawarehousing for a long term (6 - 12Months+)
Located near Richmond, VA
We have the following immediate direct client requirement. If you are
the right fit and interested in this opportunity please send me your
resume with rate and contact details at the earliest.

You need to have at least 3-5+ years of experience working as a
Quality Assurance Test Lead - Data Warehouse/ Data Warehousing Tester

Role: Quality Assurance Test Lead - Data Warehouse/ Data Warehousing Tester
Location: Richmond, VA
Employment: Contractual
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: $Negotiable
Duration: 6 months

Job Specs/ Required Skills:

1) Must have drafted Test Plan Strategy for DWH project working with
PM and other stakeholders
2) Must have led the design sessions to prepare Test scenarios, Test Plans
a. OLAP reports, Universe/Meta data layer, ETL, Regular Reports,
Performance testing, Data Reconciliation
3) Verification/Auditing of unit test results
4) Leading from Testing lead role , SIT and Performance testing
5) Providing sign-off before UAT.
6) Other regular functions post UAT.
7) ONSITE Role * Must have some onsite experience in working with
global users and must be effective in communicating
8) 5+ Years of experience in Testing.

Please share resumes which match the above profile requirements

This is a contractual opportunity, which is PERFECT for Candidates
with solid exp in Quality Assurance Test Lead - Data Warehouse/ Data
Warehousing Tester

If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity,
Please contact me at ro...@value-addconsulting.com

This requirement will close 100%
Please add me to your LinkedIn@  http://www.linkedin.com/in/hrobin.
Thanks & Regards,
Robin
Manager – Recruitment & Staffing

Value-Add Consulting, Inc.
33045 Hamilton Ct, Suite 106
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Phone NO: 804 486 9914
Email ID: ro...@value-addconsulting.com

Value-Add Consulting (VAC) is a full service IT Consulting Company
founded by professionals with hands on experience in Project
Management, Technology, Consulting and Recruiting.