Hello,

Greeting’s

This is Prasad from Sure IT Inc., We have an urgent position open for *Test
Engineers with Wireless/cellular technology hardware/software testing
exp* position
at *MN*.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you would
interested  for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.

All the skills are very Mandatory…..

Reply to
pra...@sureitinc.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/pra...@sureitinc.com>
 or
prasad.sur...@gmail.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/prasad.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*Title: Test Engineers with Wireless/cellular technology hardware/software
testing exp*

*Location: Bloomington, MN.  *

*Rate is 45/hr.  *

*Duration: 10 months.  *

Client is requesting local to MN candidates at this time.

Read below for the Skills.

*Must have exp testing Wireless/cellular technology hardware/software *

Test Engineer to work on test development for Refrigeration Controller
System wireless communications interface and software for Vehicle Tracking
System.

Background in Software and Electronics (or Electro-Mechanical) testing.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Will be responsible for the qualification testing and introduction
of WIFI software and hardware capability on Refrigeration Controller/System

·         Role is to create verification test cases written to verify
functional as well as performance requirements as defined by system
engineering, and perform testing at the component level and also system
level similar to the customer environment.

·         Requires: Wireless knowledge (i.e. WLAN technology/infrastructure
*802.x*,* *–cellular technology/infrastructure – GSM/GPRS/EDGE, 3G/4G, WPAN
technology/network – 802.15.4/Zigbee ) 802.x is the top choices; Knowledge
of routing protocols desired;

·         Experience developing and executing formal test plans; Experience
filing bug reports and working cooperatively with developers in debugging
issues

·         Strong written/verbal communication skills* *

·         Familiarity to web host services for asset/remote monitoring is a
plus.

·         Experience with IBM DOORs RMS a plus;

1. Need to have near perfect comms, both written and oral. Will be
interfacing with internal customers most of the work day.

2. Other similar application experience to IBM DOORS RMS, would be
candidates with SharePoint, Bug tracking software (Seapine Test Track Pro,
Bugzilla). We can’t replace IBM experience with these technologies but would
be additional success factors for qualified candidate.

3. On the resumes he would like to see Test Development experience which is
more important than software development (coding) experience.

4. Local candidates only.

--
Best Regards

Prasad Grandhi,

Sure IT Solutions Inc.

1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248

Tel: (602)-334-4209 Fax: (866) 322-0121

Email: pra...@sureitinc.com/prasad.sur...@gmail.com

http:/www.sureitinc.com

YIM: prasad548

http://unhub.com/prasad_grandhi

We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US.

Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.