Hello,

Greeting’s

This is Prasad from Sure IT Inc., We have an urgent position open for *Business
Intelligence Developer (SSAS and SSRS) *position at *FL/GA*.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you would interested
for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full Name, Updated
resume and Contact details.

All the skills are very Mandatory…..

Reply to pra...@sureitinc.com or prasad.sur...@gmail.com

* *

*Title: Business Intelligence Developer (SSAS and SSRS)*

*Location: Miami, FL/ Atlanta, GA.  *

*Duration: 3-6Months Contract later Hiring *

Since it may roll perm, we probably should stick to EAD or Green Cards.

The Business Intelligence Developer (SSAS and SSRS) develops code, tests,
and delivers solutions based on pre-defined requirements, following
established development and migration standards.  The incumbent will be
developing SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)
2005 solutions, including Report Models, using Microsoft Business
Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS). Fully accommodate the customer’s
business needs, resolve conflicting user demands and maintain positive
customer relations with strong communication and coordination. Works well in
teams and takes direction well from management.  The incumbent will have
established areas of subject matter expertise and be able to communicate
technical concepts into non-technical terms when working with non-technical
constituents.

*Requirements of the Qualified Candidate:*

•             Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required,
Masters Degree preferred

•             *At least 3 years of report and report’s model development
experience with Microsoft’s SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 (SSRS) using
Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) against SQL Server Analysis
Services or SQL Server databases*

•             *At least 3 years of development experience with Microsoft’s
SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 (SSAS) using Business Intelligence
Development Studio (BIDS)*

*•             Knowledge of MDX statements and functions to create complex
calculations*

*•             At least 3 years of database experience with SQL Server
2005/2008 including client tools such as Microsoft’s SQL Server Management
Studio*

•             At least 2 year of experience using Microsoft Office
SharePoint Services 2007 (MOSS) and its Business Intelligence’s components,
in particular, deployment and hosting of SSRS reports and report models in
Integrated Mode

•             At least 5 years of data warehouse’s modeling, design, and
development experience is preferred

--
Best Regards

Prasad Grandhi,

Sure IT Solutions Inc.

1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248

Tel: (602)-334-4209 Fax: (866) 322-0121

Email: pra...@sureitinc.com/prasad.sur...@gmail.com

http:/www.sureitinc.com

YIM: prasad548

http://unhub.com/prasad_grandhi

We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US.

Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.