Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.

*NAS Engineer for a contract position *

*Location: Des Moines, IA*

*Duration: 6 month*

* *

*Position Description*:

Experience Level: Combination of education & work exp equivalent to a
Bachelor's degree with 7- 10 yrs exp in specified technical area.

* *

Develops and maintains business system and corporate architectures.
Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects,
recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for low to medium
impact projects, reviewing and approving low architectural impact designs
and directing implementation of the architecture for multiple applications
or a component family.  Conducts complex technology and system assessments
for component architecture.  Acts as a lead in component architecture and
participates in enterprise architecture activity.  Provides in-depth
technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical
management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture.

*Minimum Qualifications (NAS Engineer):*

* *

*Superior knowledge of Network Attached Storage (NAS) both Online and
Nearline and associated software (SnapManager for Exchange, SnapVault,
Snapshot, SnapMirror, OSSV, Operations Manager/FilerView, etc).  Strong
working knowledge of NAS Disk Management, SAN Fabric Management and SAN Disk
Management.  Some working knowledge of McData/Cisco SAN Fabrics.*  Ability
to actively participate in detailed discussions with the appropriate
contacts to develop solutions for our customers needs;   Ability to produce
documentation of a very high standard;  High level of analytical,
diagnostic, and problem solving skills;  Good self-management, risk
management, and decision making skills;  Ability to understand and follow
existing methods and standards;  Resilient with a demonstrated ability to
work under pressure;  Able to follow and enforce change;  Excellent
interpersonal and verbal skills;  Strong creativity skills - Demonstrates
vision and recommends new solutions when engineering and problem solving in
an environment dealing with ambiguity.

*Preferred Skills:*

* *

Highly credible and sets a standard for ethical behavior;  Maintains
professionalism and composure at all times;  Ability to communicate at the
appropriate level to management and Line of Business customers;  Flexible
and a Change Agent in face of our ever changing organization;  Able to work
autonomously while engaging management when appropriate;  Collaborative with
management, peers, and vendors;  Proactively seeks improvement in our
processes and service delivery;  Highly responsive to our customer's needs,
quickly addressing their problems and taking appropriate action;  High level
working knowledge of the technical environment we support;  Works to
anticipate and prevent problems whenever possible;  Identifies and addresses
problems quickly, informing others who may be affected;  Exercises sound
judgment, consistent with department and Wells Fargo policies and
philosophy;  Continually works to expand job knowledge and skills.

Please fill the following details with latest resume ASAP:

Full Name:

Phone:

Email:

Availability:

Relocation:

Current Location:

Visa status:

Employer details:

If you are interested in this position please respond with updated resume
rate and Contact details ASAP. Reply to
va...@sureitinc.com<http://mc/compose?to=va...@sureitinc.com>and mark
a CC to
varma.sur...@gmail.com or call me on 602-334-4209.

--
-- ADD MY LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/srikrishnavarma

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Varma
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone: 602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com
http:/www.sureitinc.com
Arizona.

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)