Role: .Net Developer with TFS spot in Santa Rosa, CA
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Duration: 3 months

1.       Experience running MS2010 Team System. We expect for them to
be able to independently run the tools and execute our test plans. We
will be providing guidance for process specific requirements, but tool
and SW development skills within the Microsoft environment is
expected.
A.      Team Foundation System (TFS)
B.      WIT (Work Item tracking)
C.      SCM
D.      Build & Test
E.      Integrations with Sharepoint, Excel, etc.
F.      Reporting
2.       .net, c#, c++ skills to assist with trouble shooting and
minor changes that may be required.
3.       Strong communication skills

If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity,
Please contact me at ro...@value-addconsulting.com

This requirement will close 100%

Please add me to your LinkedIn@  http://www.linkedin.com/in/hrobin

Thanks & Regards,
Robin
Manager – Recruitment & Staffing

Value-Add Consulting, Inc.
33045 Hamilton Ct, Suite 106
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Phone NO: 804 486 9914
Email ID: ro...@value-addconsulting.com

Value-Add Consulting (VAC) is a full service IT Consulting Company
founded by professionals with hands on experience in Project
Management, Technology, Consulting and Recruiting.