*We have an urgent requirement on Java Architect / Developer. Please send me
your updated resumes along with the below contact details ASAP.*

*Role:* Java Architect / Developer

*LOCATION:* Concord, NH

*DURATION:* 2 Years

*RATE:*   $ per month all inclusive on Corp to Corp.

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

Strong Java design/architecture experience

6 to 8 years of IT experience

4 years minimum Java experience

4 years minimum J2EE experience

3 years minimum Eclipse experience

3 years minimum JSF experience

3 years Minimum Custom Tags experience

4 years minimum EJB experience

1 year minimum IRAD or Websphere IDE

1 year minimum Websphere Application Server experience

1 year minimum LDAP experience

1 year minimum ANT and build activity experience

Strong SQL experience

Effective in Team Setting or as Individual Contributor

Past experience working with web based Security Architectures

Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills

*PREFERRED SKILLS:*

*Local to Concord NH will be highly preferred*

Java technical architecture design, proof of concept and deployment
experience

Effective in team setting or as individual contributor

Ability to multi-task

Strong documentation skills

Solid communication skills (written/verbal)

*OTHER:*

* *

*Experience in the Health and Human Services/ Title IV-A Eligibility
business*

*Candidates with Prior Deloitte Experience will be highly regarded*

*PLEASE HELP ME OUT - PLEASE PROVIDE- I cannot submit without the
information listed*

Candidate’s full name:

Candidate’s phone #

Email ID:

Visa status;

*RATE:*   $ per month all inclusive on Corp to Corp

Current location;

Availability:

 Employer details ( If H1B's):

--
Thanks & Regards,

Prasad.V

International Information Technology Team. Inc

Edison(i2t2), NJ.

Direct  : 732-358-6766

Fax      : 732-417-5141

E-mail : pras...@i2t2.com

URL    : www.i2t2.com.

Yahoo IM :prasadi2t2,Gtalk:Durgausitrecruiter.