*Greetings:*

*Please find let me know if you have any profile matching for below
requirement, thank you in advance, and appreciated your support.* *We are
working with Tier-1 vendor for this opportunity*, Please send 100% matching
profile for below.

   Requirement Number:
 00059
 Resource Type:
 Contractor
 Job Class:
 IT
 Functional Title:
 Sr. PHP Developer with DB2
 Overall Experience:
 07-08 Yrs.
 Position Description:
    *I need a strong PHP developer with DB2 for State project in CA, this is
is long term assignment, *

 Region:
 US Locations
 Work Location:
 Sacramando, CA
 Interview Type
 Telephonic
 Number of Openings:
 01
 Bill Rate Range:
 Open ( please quote your best)
 Regular Hours:
 8 / Day
 Next Week
 Estimated Duration:
 6+ months to long term
   * Conditions*

   Condition
 Mandatory
 Required
 Background Check
 No
 Yes
     * Education, Training and Certifications*

   Education, Training and Certifications
 Mandatory
 Required
 BS
 No
 Yes

--
Looking forward to add value by mutually winning possibilities.

Thank you,

Niyaz Sainudeen |Infotech Valley, Inc.
                                               'Infinite Talents'
Tel 610.419.9034 ext: 111 |Email: niya...@infotechvalley.com | Fax
610.419.9035| eFax 480.247.4534

3400 Bath Pike, Suite# 301 , Bethlehem , PA , 18017 | www.infotechvalley.com
______
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.