Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

Location : Dallas,TX

Duration : 6 months

Rate      : $40-42/hr Max

 I am looking for a strong  QA Lead Technical resource with POS Experience.
 The requirements are listed below.  I would like to have this person start
Monday, 3/29 if possible.   The main requirement is they need to be able to
Lead and they have to have POS experience.

Min 5-6 years exp
1. SQL Server 2005/2008
2. Good in writing SQL scripts
3. Good in writing test plans, test cases
4. Evaluate, make recommendations, highlight risks and provide
mitigation/resolution
5. Experience with UAT
6. Able to work with minimal supervision
7. Experience working with client server architecture.
8. Good in Regression, Integration testing.
9. Good in working with multiple teams and drive the QA effort.
POS Experience

Pluses
1. Experience working with Windows Server 2003
2. MS Team Foundation Server
3. Middleware experience (Web Services)

--
Thanks & Regards,