Hello,

Greetings

This is Prasad from Softtrans Inc., We have an urgent position open for *Java
Developer with Secured Systems Strategy* position at *MD*.

Reply to pras...@softtrans.net or prasadg.softtr...@gmail.com**

* *

* *

*Role: Java Developer with Secured Systems Strategy
Location: Owings Mills MD
Duration: One year
Phone Interview & F2F*

*Required Skills:*

   - Secured systems strategy, engineering, and configuration.
   - Tivoli Access Manager, LDAP, and Active Directory configuration and
   administration.
   - Designing, developing and programming of various security related
   services, tools and frameworks to insure developers have the proper
   resources to build, design and develop secure applications across TRP.
   - Support and troubleshooting of these and other utilities as well as the
   entire suite of Identity and Access management tools.
   - Research and develop prototypes for new strategic security
   initiatives.

*Java Development ------------------------------------------Senior (3-5
years)*

*Secured Engineering----------------------------------------Senior (3-5
years)
Unix Proficiency---------------------------------------------Intermediate
(1-3 years)
Scripting
-------------------------------------------------------Intermediate (1-3
years)
LDAP    administration ------------------------------------Intermediate (1-3
years)
Public Key Infrastructures --------------------------------Intermediate (1-3
years)
Data Base Administration ---------------------------------Intermediate (1-3
years) *

* *

*Please send me your update resume and the below details ASAP. Feel free to
call me if you have any questions.*

 Name

Primary Skills

Current Location

Best Time to attend Telephonic Interview

Contact No

E-Mail

Rate/hr

Visa Status

Availability

Willing to Relocate

Total Exp

US Exp.

References from last 2 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers

Note:  References will be used if interview is successful.

Education (Highest Degree and year)

* *

--
Best Regards

Sai Prasad

Software Transformations Inc.

3245, Main Street Suite 235 326,FRISCO, TX 75034

Tel: (732) 218-7554 Fax: Fax: (732)909-2223

Email: pras...@softtrans.net | prasadg.softtr...@gmail.com

gTalk:prasadg.softtr...@gmail.com <gtalk%3aprasadg.softtr...@gmail.com> |
YIM: prasad548

http:/www.softtrans.net