Dear Partner’s

Please go through the below position and let  me know if you have any
consultants for the below mentioned position.

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com  or satya.sur...@gmail.com

I’ve highlighted some of the key points that the client is looking for. Make
sure the candidates have these skills.

*Title:  SAP BPC Consultant*

*Duration: 6+month contract*

*Location: New Hampshire ,NJ*

*This project will start Monday April 19th      An internal resource of
client became unavailable today.  If you have anyone, send them in and they
will be interviewed immediately if qualified*

BPC Consolidations   New Hampshire   April 19th start

UPDATE: 4/16/10: This work order is CRITICAL. Expert BPC Consolidation
configuration This resource has built a true legal consolidation application
using BPC and understands how to configure dimensions/properties, business
rules, and logic and make it all work. We need a resource with SAP BPC
(Business Planning and Consolidations) expertise, minimum BPC 5.1 MS
version, with BPC 7.0 and SAP ECC desirable.

 In this project planning and scoping effort, the resource will assist the
Capgemini team in scoping for and producing the project approach and
statement of work, specifically related to SAP BPC Consolidations. The
biggest thing needed is their participation in documenting the BPC solution
for the deliverable due November 13. This role then continues with the
delivery of the solution to go live on April 1, 2010. Real experience on BPC
7M or Outlooksoft 5, know how to configure currency translation, interco
elimination and consolidation and intra appset data flow. Know how to
leverage out of box BPC functions, dimentions, properties, Business Rules,
data packages to manage consolidation process. Accounting background is
highly preferred. SSIS experience will be also great.

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

* *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

Blog: http://satyadowluric2creks.blogspot.com/

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*