Hello Business Partner,

Please find below the latest available consultants list of *American
Professionals inc*.  Please get in touch with me, if you have any suitable
project for them. For detailed resume please contact me at *
suj...@ameripros.net *

Here is our updated hotlist.

*Consultant*

*Skill Set *

*Experience in Yrs*

*Relocation*

Suman

OBIEE Developer

7+Yrs

Open

Lakshmi Kanth

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

7+Yrs

Open

Srikanth

Mainframe Developer

7+yrs

Open

Rakesh

Oracle Apps Techno Functional

7+Yrs

Open

Suresh

Cognos Developer

8+Yrs

Open

Karthik

Websphere Admin

7+Yrs

Open

Satish

Crystal  Reports  Developer

8+Yrs

Open

Praveen

MQ Series Admin

7+Yrs

Open

Roa

Performance Tester

7+Yrs

Open

Imam

Oracle Apps Functional (Manufacturing)

10+Yrs

Open

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Thanks & Regards

*Sujeet Salver *

American Professionals Inc

1000 Route 9N, Suite 105 Woodbridge NJ 07095

Ph: 732-510-4500*100

Fax: 215-310-1289

email: suj...@ameripros.net Web: www.ameripros.net

Yahoo : recruitersujeet

http://www.linkedin.com/in/sujeetsalver**

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you