Please reply to a...@cigniti.com along with the resume, contact details and
rate confirmation.

*NEED CANDIDATES WHO CAN FURNISH 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES FROM THEIR
PROJECTS*

Need: WEB TESTER
Location: NYC
Length:  3 months
Rate: $42/hr on C2C

This position will oversee the end-to-end execution of website tests as well
as educate other team members on best practices. The individual will field
testing requests, coordinate their implementation on the site, and regularly
report on the results to the business. They will need to be skilled in
project coordination, comfortable with speaking to our technical staff about
Test and Target concepts, and be able to frame test results into concise
written summaries with recommendations.

They will also share best practices on how to allocate mbox usage, set up
testing campaigns, and maximize our usage of the tool’s advanced
capabilities. This may require either written documentation or verbal
knowledge transfer, so they should have a firm grasp of the subject matter
as well as strong communication skills.

REQUIRED SKILLS
• Advanced knowledge of Test and Target, Omniture’s site testing and
optimization tool, including: campaign set up, implementation concepts, and
test design.
• Project management skills to facilitate the entire testing process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills

PREFERRED SKILLS

Experience with using Test and Target in ads or emails would be nice to
have.
Experience with Test and Target’s Site Catalyst integration

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi
a...@cigniti.com