Role: Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant with OTL (Oracle Time And Labor )

Location: Denver , CO

Duration: 4- 6 months

Employment: Contractual

Rate: $Negotiable

Essential Requirements:

1)     Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant with OTL (Oracle Time And Labor )

2)     5-10+ Years of experience in Oracle Applications

3)     6-7 years of experience in Oracle Apps – HRMS.

4)     At least 2 - 3 Full Life cycle implementations on OTL .

5)     Resolution of day to day issues

6)     Executing all enhancements and major projects

7)     Should have excellent communication/planning/presentation skills,
should be able to interact with HR Senior management

*Please add me to your **LinkedIn**@  **
http://www.linkedin.com/in/robinatvdartinc*

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/robinatvdartinc>*

If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity, Please
contact me at ro...@vdartinc.com <ro...@value-addconsulting.com>

Regards,

*Robin*

Manager – Recruitment & Staffing

VDart Inc

Bulls-i-Consulting

P:  804 486 9914

F: 866 431 2320

V (Our employees, partners and affiliates) dash to provide bulls-i
performance with precision. We are VDART..the Bulls-i-Consulting partner.
HQ'd in Atlanta, GA, VDart works with customers nationwide in providing
consulting solutions in the areas of ERP, BI and Infrastructure Services.