Please reply to a...@cigniti.com along with the resume, contact details and
rate confirmation.

*NEED CANDIDATES WHO CAN FURNISH 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES FROM THEIR
PROJECTS*

Role: Lead/Sr. Essbase developer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 4 months

I really need someone who was the lead or strong developer on 11.1.1.3
platform for EPMA and Planning.This person needs to be very capable of
articulating concepts and options within this product set from a design,
development, and operational standpoint. Here are the key items for this
role:

LCM Development (migrations, scheduling, automation)

ASO Cube creation with understanding of ODI data integration

Calculation Manager rules development

Multi-currency planning with Smartview and multiple entry currencies per
entity

Reporting in FR and Smartview- design, development and capable of explaining
how to author in these tools

(below are previous threads to give more background to the search history)

·        We are looking for a great/solid communicator – someone very
articulate

·        Strong client facing skills that has no issues with client
interaction.  People we have interviewed this week are clearly JUST
developers – we need someone that can speak to the client and explain
solutions – not looking for just a developer that is given a task, sits down
and does it until he’s told to do something else – so more of a Lead level
of resource

·        Looking for someone that can clearly state specific examples of
their work

Going forward, please make sure in your summaries that you clearly state the
role that the candidate played on the project.  A lot of resumes we are
getting states the complete environment of a project and then when we drill
down to the skills, the person just dealt with reporting – which isn’t the
level we are looking for.

If you could go back through the resumes you have presented me and resend
those that should still be considered, I would greatly appreciate it.

11x
Multicurrency planning
Cash flow and balance sheet creation with calc scripts
Epma
Lcm
Reporting with fr and smartview

Skills:  Looking for someone with V11. Planning. Essbase. Developer. Min.
Four years exp.

With Kind regards

ABHI | Technical Recruiter |
Cigniti Inc ®
a...@cigniti.com

1304 W Walnut Hill Lane. Ste 240 Irving TX 75038
Iowa | Texas | Pennsylvania | Hyderabad (India) |