If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity,
Please contact me at ro...@vdartinc.com

Role: .Net Developer
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Duration: 2-3 months

•       Over 4-5 Years of IT experience in Software Development, having
strong analytical and problem-solving skills with specialization in
.NET.
•       Strong Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Experience in the
development of robust modules in .Net Framework using ASP. Net,
VB.Net, C#, SQL Server 2000/2005, AJAX
•       Expertise in programming windows as well as web based applications
and SQL Server aspects like views, stored procedures, cursors,
triggers, DTS (Data Transformation Services) and Reporting Tools.
•       Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
•       Experience of use of version controlling systems using Team
Foundation Services, Visual SourceSafe (VSS) or Subversion (SVN).
•       Experience in unit and integration testing.

If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity,
Please contact me at ro...@vdartinc.com

Regards,

Robin
Manager – Recruitment & Staffing
VDart Inc
Bulls-i-Consulting
P:  804 486 9914
F: 866 431 2320

V (Our employees, partners and affiliates) dash to provide bulls-i
performance with precision. We are VDART..the Bulls-i-Consulting
partner. HQ'd in Atlanta, GA, VDart works with customers nationwide in
providing consulting solutions in the areas of ERP, BI and
Infrastructure Services.