Dear Partners,

            I have one urgent opening of *Oracle Data Analyst & Developer
with Forms and Reports* at *Boston**, Massachusetts*. If you have any
consultant available with you then please let me know ASAP…

Candidate must have all the skills…

*Title: Oracle Data Analyst & Developer with Forms and Reports
Contract Duration: 3-6+ months
Location: Boston, Massachusetts*

*Face to Face is must*

*Required skills: *

*Oracle PL/SQL Programming & Perl*

*Required*

*5*

*Database Design and Performance tuning*

*Required*

*3*

*Oracle Tools, ** **Form & **Reports 6i*

*Required*

*3*

*Unix Systems Knowledge*

*Required*

*4*

*Oracle BI (ODI, Publisher, Answers, etc)*

*Desirable*

*1-2*

*Financial Industry Experience*

*Required*

*1-2*

*Oracle 11g (Current Exp)*

*HIGHLY Desirable*

* *

* *

*Best Regards,*

*Amber Srivastava*
*IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc*.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Direct (US): 408-457-9399 Extn: 2045
Fax:  408-608-6088
*Web: www.idctechnologies.com*

Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail can
not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."