Hi All,

Please reply to* anan...@infotechvalley.com*
*
ETL/BI Developer Position in Jersey City, NJ*

   * *

* *

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Level*

*Last Used*

*Experience*

Database Platforms

Oracle

No

1

Expert 9-10

Currently Using

4 - 6 Years

Packaged Applications

Informatica

No

1

Expert 9-10

Currently Using

4 - 6 Years

Specialties

Business Objects

No

1

Intermediate 7-8

Currently Using

2 - 4 Years

*The position summary:*

As an ETL/BI developer & project development lead, the candidate will
provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by
developing & enhancing application processes within mature technology
environments.  It includes full systems project life cycles activities, such
as analyzing and documenting business requirements, modeling and designing
solutions, testing and implementing new application features and
enhancements. The candidate will have a central position on the technology
platform, working closely with the support team, business and other
developers.
The candidate will participate in project planning sessions with program
manager, business and team members to analyze business requirements and
outline the proposed IT solution. A large portion of this position will be
around leveraging our strategic investment in ETL & Reporting technologies.
As such, a strong basis in ETL (Informatica) application development and
Reporting (Business Object, Cognos, and Jasper) will be keys to being
successful in this role.

* Key responsibilities:*

1.       Analyze and coordinate development of enhancements to
business-related applications (Billing, Reporting, ..)

2.       Assume technical ownership of particular applications;

3.       Ensure that deliveries follow standards, guidelines and steps as
defined in the development methodology;

4.       Participate in the user acceptance testing and training of new
implementations (including the supervision and preparation of release
documentation).

5.       Participate in projects reviews and ensure that all solutions
aligned to pre-defined application architectural specifications; identify
potential areas for improvements.

* *

*General requirements:***

The candidate will typically have at least 5 years experience.

·    Developing ETL solutions for data warehouses, data marts; Informatica
is a plus

·    Strong expertise in writing SQL Code across different RDBMS platforms;
excellent SQL tuning skill;

·    Design and development of BI solutions; Jasper knowledge is a plus

·    Knowledge of the SDLC

·    Controls Oriented;

Knowledge of the Fee Billing (Revport) applications is a plus

Thanks

Anand

anan...@infotechvalley.com

610 365 7318

--
Looking forward to add value by mutually winning possibilities.

Thank you,

Niyaz Sainudeen |Infotech Valley, Inc.
                                               'Infinite Talents'
Tel 610.365.7304 |Email: ri...@infotechvalley.com | Fax 610.419.9035| eFax
480.247.4534

3400 Bath Pike, Suite# 301 , Bethlehem , PA , 18017 | www.infotechvalley.com
______
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.