*Team Foundation Server Consultant*

Location : Charlotte, NC

Duration : 3-  4 weeks

Rate : $Negotiable

Employment: Contractual

Job Description :

Team Foundation Server (commonly abbreviated to TFS) is a Microsoft product
offering source control, data collection, reporting, and project tracking,
and is intended for collaborative software development projects.

Duties :

1)         TFS Installation and Configuration expertise. At-least should
have done one or two hands on implementation of TFS from grounds up.

2)         Should have the ability to understand current TFS implementation
and recommend improvements in it.

3)         Expertise in implementing custom build process.

4)         Hands of expertise in TFS installation

5)         Good communication , written and oral and expertise in creating
implementation plan.

6)         Advice the client in best practices in Build and Release process.

Regards,

*Robin*

Manager – Recruitment & Staffing

VDart Inc

Bulls-i-Consulting

P:  678 648 6454

E: ro...@vdartinc.com

Please add me to your LinkedIn@  http://www.linkedin.com/in/hrobin

V (Our employees, partners and affiliates) dash to provide bulls-i
performance with precision. We are VDART..the Bulls-i-Consulting partner.
HQ'd in Atlanta, GA, VDart works with customers nationwide in providing
consulting solutions in the areas of ERP, BI and Infrastructure Services.