RESPOND IMMEDIATELY TO ro...@vdartinc.com

Role: .NET Developer
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Duration: 6 Weeks+
Employment: Contractual
Rate: $Negotiable

Client requires an expert in JQuery, Java Script, and UI design concepts.

1) Hands-on experience in full development life cycle software development.
2) Experience with JavaScript library such as jQuery
3) Experience in JavaScript-based UI widgets.
4) Participates in the technical analysis and evaluation of new
technologies, products, and product enhancements.
5) Strong understanding of current Internet technologies as well as the
benefits and constraints of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.
6) Proven experience in leading cross-functional teams, including external
design and development vendors
7) Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
8) Takes ownership of projects and sees them through to their completion.

Regards,

*Robin*

Manager – Recruitment & Staffing

VDart Inc

Bulls-i-Consulting

P:  678 648 6454

E: ro...@vdartinc.com

Please add me to your LinkedIn@  http://www.linkedin.com/in/hrobin

V (Our employees, partners and affiliates) dash to provide bulls-i
performance with precision. We are VDART..the Bulls-i-Consulting partner.
HQ'd in Atlanta, GA, VDart works with customers nationwide in providing
consulting solutions in the areas of ERP, BI and Infrastructure Services.