*Location:Sunnyvale CA*
*Duration:9-12 Months*
*Rate:Open*
*
*Please share profiles to **vadi...@confabsystems.com*
*
*Interview will happen on Today Evening*
*
*
*
*
*Looking for someone who has 7+ years of experience.*
*
*
*
Please send me your candidate's resume along with the following details.

Candidate's Name:
Candidate's Contact Number:
Candidate's E-mail id:
Candidate's Present Location:
C2C Rate:
Candidate's Visa Status:
Candidate's Availability:
In-person Interview availability:

I look forward to working with you and would be awaiting your response on
this.

Thanks

Vadivel
*

NOTE:- Post only those jobs which are related to US IT and candidates
availability with you on your bench (HOTLISTS). If any other mails found,
you will be unsubscribed from the group immediately. Thank you…..