Dear Recruiters:

Local  to Chicago and Wisconsin only.

I am still looking for .Net resources for the position below at  Waukesha,
WI

1)      .NET Developer (Senior Level) -looking for WCF and Oracle experience
in addition to the .NET C#, XSLT, SQL experience already noted.

2)      .NET Developer (Project Management Experience)  - similar technical
description but with some PM experience to help oversee the .NET developers
Project.

3)      Test Automation Resource - Focus on QTP as the tool;
responsibilities will include aiding in creating the input files, building
the automation scripts, running the automation scripts, providing details
reports for success and failure and continual support of the scripts and
input data (Maintenance).  We will start using this tool with the Duck Creek
MAGIC application; and have some experience already with the tool via Duck
Creek QTP automation resources.

Thanks & Regards

Karen l Computer Power group Inc l ka...@cpg-inc.com l www.cpg-inc.com
Office: (262)-432-2543 Mobile:  (262)-271-4722  Fax: (262)-364-2452