Dear partner,

            Hope you are doing well. I have got an urgent requirement of *Ab
Intio Developer at Downers Grove, IL*. Please let me know if you have anyone
available ASAP.. …

* *

*Location:  *Downers Grove, IL

*Start Date:  *ASAP

*End Date:  *9/30/2010 with potential to extend to year end

* *

1.       At least 3 years Ab Initio Development experience

2.       Experience with Ab Initio Data Profiler

3.       Strong SQL Skills

4.       Has done some data analysis in the past, does not need to be super
experienced in this area

Best Regards,

*Amber Srivastava*
*IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc*.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*E-mail: am...@idctechnologies.com; ambersri....@gmail.com*

*Y IM : a_amber2007*
Direct (US): 408-457-9399 Extn: 2045
Fax:  408-608-6088
*Web: www.idctechnologies.com*

*"Please add me on IM so that it can be easier for both of us to reach each
other"*